Terms and Conditions
- The management reserves the right to refuse ticket holders admission to the venue in reasonable circumstances including for health & safety, and licensing reasons, also when a ticket is void.
- No refunds will be given to ticket holders who are refused entry or ejected due to their own behaviour.
- Registered guide dogs are welcome.
- Searching is a condition of entry to protect your safety and that of other visitors. We may conduct searches of body, clothing, bags, and other items as determined by us in our reasonable discretion.
- You are not permitted to bring your own drinks, illegal substances, or laser pens into the venue. Any drinks or illegal substances found will be confiscated and not returned.
- ID may be required to gain entry and/or to make purchases within the venue.
- You may be asked to show your Ticket and/or ID for inspection at any time during the Event. Although we will use our best to indicate any age or other restrictions, it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are eligible for entry to the event for which they are purchasing tickets.
- It is against the law to smoke anywhere in the venue.
- Physically or verbally abusive or threatening behaviour towards our staff or members of our audience is offensive and unacceptable. Any such incidences will be investigated, and appropriate action taken.
- If you are attending an event and someone is acting in an intimidating, aggressive or threatening manner, please speak to any member of staff who can contact the Duty Manager.
- CCTV is in operation on the premises for the purposes of crime prevention and detection.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your property when at Athena. Athena will have no liability for property that is lost, stolen or damaged when at Athena. All items left with stewards before entry are left at your own risk.
- Discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other protected characteristic will not be tolerated.
Due to the nature of our operation, cross-contamination may occur at various points during our process. It is for this reason that no dish can be guaranteed to be completely free of allergens.
We are nonetheless committed to catering for all dietary requirements. Please ask your server or a member of staff if you have any questions about your food. Athena staff must be made aware of all necessary dietary accommodations in advance.
Athena will not be held liable for the wrongful or mistaken consumption of any food resulting in allergic reaction, illness, or death.
Use of our menu implies acceptance of these terms.